Voxeurop offers registered users free access to any information available on its website while they are logged on. Voxeurop rounds out its website with a range of services to give the user personalised access to a wide array of information.
Voxeurop respect user privacy and strictly comply with the laws in force governing the protection of privacy and individual liberties. Voxeurop undertakes to refrain from disclosing to third parties the information the user provides. That information is confidential. Consequently, in accordance with the laws in force, the user is entitled to access, rectify and object to any personal information concerning the user. The user may refuse to receive promotional messages from Voxeurop’s partners, either during registration, or after having registered by changing his personal information online. Voxeurop reserves the right to notify the user by e-mail of any developments in its own services. The user is entitled to unsubscribe from the Service. The user undertakes to use the information thereby obtained solely for lawful purposes and in conformity with all applicable laws and to respect these Terms and Conditions of Use and any other notification the user receives regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use. Voxeurop may use personal information about the user collected and processed in the course of his registration in order to provide the services it offers. In the event that provisions of law require his express consent for the communication of detailed information, the user may withhold consent during registration by clicking on the corresponding option to deactivate it. Any consent the user give may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to that effect to our newsletter service.
Voxeurop reserves all rights worldwide in all texts, comments, illustrations and images (“material”) reproduced on its websites, which shall remain our intellectual property. This material is for private use only, with reservation as to divergent, even more restrictive, provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code. Outside of said private use, it is prohibited to copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, or use in any other way or disseminate in any other format, whether electronic or otherwise, the information presented on Voxeurop’s website. Therefore, any other use without Voxeurop’s prior authorisation constitutes an infringement of intellectual copyright and is punishable as such. Any reproduction of all or part of Voxeurop’s website is strictly prohibited. The reproduction of one or more of the contents or services on Voxeurop’s website, in full or in part, is barred by copyright.
The user may use Voxeurop’s services at his own risk. Under no circumstances can Voxeurop guarantee that the services offered will not be interrupted. Voxeurop’s obligation to supply is limited to a duty of due care. Moreover, the information the user obtains through the services offered by Voxeurop, whether on our website, by e-mail or text message, does not entitle the user to any warranties from Voxeurop insofar as that information was not produced by Voxeurop. The articles offered on the Website are in conformity with current and applicable Community law.
Voxeurop or a third party may establish a connection to other websites or sources. Voxeurop has no means of controlling outside sites and sources, and will not answer for or guarantee the availability of the same. Voxeurop does not appropriate the contents to which these sites or sources afford access, it accepts no responsibility and gives no warranty for said contents. Most of these connections and, in particular, these searches are carried out automatically and, due to the quantity thereof, can under no circumstances be verified by Voxeurop personnel. If, however, any pages on Voxeurop’s websites should contain a link to an external page on which illicit contents are disseminated by a third party, Voxeurop shall delete the link to that page after having been notified of said contents.
1) Modifications and disclaimers: Voxeurop reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use. 1) Voxeurop shall notify the user of any modifications by e-mail and request his consent to those modifications.
2) Applicable law. The present Terms and Conditions, all acts and operations under the same and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed according to French law, and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of French courts.
3) Jurisdiction. If the parties are unable to settle any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions within fifteen (15) days of written notice regarding said dispute having been sent by either party to the other, the dispute shall be submitted to the competent court.
4) Completeness of the agreement. The present Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement entered into by and between the user and Voxeurop in respect of the objects hereof.
5) Force majeure. Neither Voxeurop nor any third party involved in providing services hereunder shall be held liable for any default or delay in the performance of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions for reasons beyond their control, including, though not limited to, cases of force majeure, acts of the civil or military authorities, fires, floods, earthquakes, civil unrest, wars, acts of sabotage, network failures, errors in the encoding of electronic files, software limitations, inability to obtain telecommunication services, or government action, always provided that the parties take all reasonable action to minimise the impact of the aforesaid situations.
6) Basis of negotiation. The user and Voxeurop acknowledge and agree that the disclaimers as well as the limits on liability and recourse set out in these Terms and Conditions are material.
7) Definitions. “The user” means a physical person who registers with Voxeurop in order to access the services offered by Voxeurop. “Information providers” means third parties providing information contained in Voxeurop’s services. "Information" means the text and images.